Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Regular price $19.00
100% Therapeutic Grade Pure Essential Oil, steam distilled.
PropertiesCinnamon essential oil exerts many therapeutic properties.
- Antibacterial - Cinnamon essential oil is used in aromatherapy blends to get rid of airborne bacteria. It thus prevents many respiratory tract infections.
- Astringent - When applied to the skin, it shrinks and pulls the skin, making it tight and firm.
- Antioxidant - It is a moderate antioxidant capacity essential oil.
- Antihelminthic - It is used to get rid of intestinal worms.
- Anti-infection - It prevents infections of the urinary tract.
- Antiseptic - It reduces the risk of septic in wounds.
- Enhancer - It enhances the property of another oil or compound mixed with it.
- Immunostimulant - It stimulates the immune system to work better.
- Insect repellent - The leaf essential oil is used in aromatherapy to drive away mosquitoes.
- Detoxifying Agent - Its volatile compounds initiate a detoxifying response in the body.
- Anti-inflammatory - It is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Carminative - It aids the expulsion of stored intestinal gas. This was it alleviates bloating.
- Emmenagogue - It facilitates proper menstruation and relieves menstrual pain to some extent.
- Analgesic - It is a pain reliever, naturally.
- Anti-rheumatic - It is a mild anti-rheumatic agent. It is used in formulations to soothe rheumatoid arthritis pain.
- Expectorant - It expels phlegm from the lungs and throat.
- Digestive - It aids digestion and alleviates upset stomach and mild stomach ache.
- Antifungal - Cinnamon essential oil is a powerful antifungal. It is used to kill mold causing fungi.
- Stomachic - It tones the stomach and boosts the appetite.
- Antidepressant - It alleviates negative thoughts and depression.
- Hypoglycemic - It lowers blood glucose and is helpful in diabetes.
- Galactagogue - Promotes production of mother's milk.